Welcome Guest,

I'm glad to connect with you here. This is my official online diary where I scribble my thoughts and experiences as an Architect. Subscribe to this blog if you wish to be notified of every new post I make. It also qualifies you to get a free author's signing of my e-book: 48-Laws-Of-Architectural-Consulting!

Type a Keyword to Search This Blog

Country Home Project

Architect_Kosi_Emmanuel_Chukwujindu

Country-home Amaechi Uwani - Four Bedroom Bungalow I.K Nnaji (Architectural Consultancy)

Featuring a British style pent house, we won the client's heart over. It is a four bedroom bungalow intended as the client's country home in Amaechi Uwani of Enugu-South Local Government Area (Enugu State). Par-Exc'ellen'ce Consultants and Builders Ltd.

No comments :

Post a Comment

share a comment