Welcome Guest,

I'm glad to connect with you here. This is my official online diary where I scribble my thoughts and experiences as an Architect. Subscribe to this blog if you wish to be notified of every new post I make. It also qualifies you to get a free author's signing of my e-book: 48-Laws-Of-Architectural-Consulting!

Type a Keyword to Search This Blog

ARCHITECT?...HAS YOUR HP PAVILION G6 KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING?

by Kosi Emmanuel Chukwujindu 

KOSI EMMANUEL CHUKWUJINDU
HP-PAVILLION G6, KEYPAD LOCKED
might sound funny but, it happened to me.  first I thought it was a joke, I tried typing  harder, till i was hitting the keys hard and it still wasn't working. Then it occured to me there was a problem. 

what was it? 
someone had been trying out wrong passwords on the system which apparently locked the keyboard as a defense mechanism - The day before , I had left my PC in the care of a neighbor who was visiting with his younger brother. In my absence, the kid was the culprit.

I went online and found a gracious blog where the problem had been solved and documented. I tried it exactly how it was prescribed and it worked. 

click here for information on how to solve "HP PAVILION G6 KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING" problem.