Welcome Guest,

I'm glad to connect with you here. This is my official online diary where I scribble my thoughts and experiences as an Architect. Subscribe to this blog if you wish to be notified of every new post I make. It also qualifies you to get a free author's signing of my e-book: 48-Laws-Of-Architectural-Consulting!

Type a Keyword to Search This Blog

MAKING OF A MODEL SATELLITE TOWN FOR ABUJA, (FIRST DESIGN REVIEW)

SRM UNIVERSITY,SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE

I just came back from a rather long walk. It hadn't been long I woke up from a nearly 8 hours day-sleep. Pretty un-like me, but the reason is simple, I was tired from the more than two- hours- per- student design review today.


It was the first, for this Dissertation, and it was in many ways like the very first Review I had in India. I had taken  gray-scale, A-1 printouts and I had under-estimated the requirements.

Detailing; in the sense of data, facts and figures. I had a pretty superficial database, which told nothing in depth other than the obvious and very basic observations.

for example when i said that the Chengdu Tianfu District Great city, had a total acreage of 800Acr but had only used 320 for urbanized development, that was an observation, but I could have gone the next step to draw an inference which would arrive at the fact that the 320 Acres represented about 40% of the total land size.
Other than this, my process had been logically developed and I was

No comments :

Post a Comment

share a comment