Welcome Guest,

I'm glad to connect with you here. This is my official online diary where I scribble my thoughts and experiences as an Architect. Subscribe to this blog if you wish to be notified of every new post I make. It also qualifies you to get a free author's signing of my e-book: 48-Laws-Of-Architectural-Consulting!

Type a Keyword to Search This Blog

Mounting of Column Starter Bars

 Today we completed all excavation and commenced blinding of column bases and mounting of starter bars in the foundation.
There are a total of 27 columns in each building. The structural system adopted for the building is the rigid frame structure comprising of columns, beams and slabs interacting to create a solid mass.
 Tomorrow is expected to be a very busy day as we plan to do concrete works in the foundation footing for both buildings.
Concrete mixers rented from a rental outlet have been delivered to site ahead of the anticipated concrete works tomorrow.



No comments :

Post a Comment

share a comment