Welcome Guest,

I'm glad to connect with you here. This is my official online diary where I scribble my thoughts and experiences as an Architect. Subscribe to this blog if you wish to be notified of every new post I make. It also qualifies you to get a free author's signing of my e-book: 48-Laws-Of-Architectural-Consulting!

Type a Keyword to Search This Blog

COIMBATORE AIRPORT PROJECT

       When functionality meets technology, the marriage of reason and resource. From the abstraction of a bird signifying flight, this master piece stands out as simple and elegant!
Designed for Coimbatore, the southern hub of India's textile industry, It reflects the vernacular Architecture of Exposed Concrete, interwoven in glass. creates the perfect landing spot for tourists and business travelers as well as it leaves a warm signature in the heart of the departing traveler to which he longs to return.

design software: