Welcome Guest,

I'm glad to connect with you here. This is my official online diary where I scribble my thoughts and experiences as an Architect. Subscribe to this blog if you wish to be notified of every new post I make. It also qualifies you to get a free author's signing of my e-book: 48-Laws-Of-Architectural-Consulting!

Type a Keyword to Search This Blog

AND FINALLY..THE CITY BEGINS TO RISE!

Just finished the block model of the conceptual township, and its looking lovely from where am standing.
Its going to be a phased development, and this is the model of the first phase. It is a self sustainable district, comprised of three neighborhoods made with Clarence Steins neighborhood concept, where people can live and work and shop within their immediate environs.


..This is how it looks when I say am working!!.